10.23.2014

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!


The ground outside is covered with wet fallen leaves, rain has been pouring down for the past two days. It's a perfect day to spend with my sewing machine in my quiet little Sew Be It studio. 

It's exciting to see what unfolds as creativity flows step by step!

Today I will be working on a custom order.

 
I'm learning to be patient in the process, allowing the design to take shape along the way instead of needing to have the completed vision in full view before the creative journey begins. Breaking out of the familiar is exciting as well as a little scary for me. I'm trusting in the Master Creator to show me His plan instead of running on my own strength and time restraints. 


May your day also be filled with joy as you make time and take time for life's simple pleasures. 
All work and no play makes one weary and worn. 



Carpe Diem!
Seize the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment